Special Session on Social–Financial Impacts of Cyber Security in Digital India
- Dr. N. Jeyanthi, Associate Professor, School of Information Technology and Engineering, VIT, Vellore, India.
- Dr. Shishir Kumar Shandilya, Associate Professor, School of Computing Science and Engineering, VIT, Bhopal.
- Dr. R. Thandeeswaran, Associate Professor, School of Information Technology and Engineering, VIT, India.
- Dr. Ashish Kumar Tripathy, Associate Professor, School of Information Technology and Engineering, VIT, India.
Theme of Session
Burst raise in the use of digital gadgets, especially in India, a developing country with high population, Security became a Scarcity. Common people are eager to install new technologies and enjoy the benefits without knowing the risk behind them. Risk analysis is an important preventive step taken in keeping digital data secure. Data breach could cause heavy loss in every field, be it a medical transcription, financial statements, nuclear plants or an educational institution’s webpage. Even small applications have a hidden backdoor available for penetration.
Booming Indian the digital market is the target for Hackers and Attackers. Our theme is to focus on its impact on the social and financial platform since our market size is massive, probability of being attacked is very high. The special session focuses on the latest technologies that conquer the industry and dominate the houses that includes Smart City with IoT, Digital money transactions with Mobile and internet banking, Smart Health with wearable devices and so on. Special session will light upon the detection and prevention of security threats revolve around.
- Dr. Sartaj K Sahni, Professor, Computer and Information Sciences and Engineering, University of Florida, USA.
- Dr. Dhinaharan Nagamalai, Wireilla Net Solutions, Australia.
- Dr. NurIzuraUdzi, University Putra Malaysia.
- Dr. C. Deisy, Professor & Head, Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, India.
- Dr. Leela V, Professor, National Institute of Technology, Trichy.
- Dr. K. Brindha, Associate Professor, VIT, Vellore.
- Dr. R. Vijayan, Associate Professor, VIT, Vellore.
- Dr. B.Praba Devi, Assistant Professor, VIT, Vellore.
- Dr. K. P. Ramaprabha, Assistant Professor, VIT, Vellore.
Scope and Interests
We invite original(unpublished) research contributions based on the following topics but not limited to:
- Cryptography in CyberSpace
- Artificial Intelligence for cyberattacks and cyber defense
- Cybernetics of the Security Systems
- Cybersecurity and Policy Issues
- Cybersecurity and Secure Information Systems
- Data Collection, Management and Analysis
- Cybersecurity in Social Network
- Fraudulent detection in Mobile/NET banking
- Economics and National Security
- Locate and Neutralize Threats to National Security
- Defense Strategy for Operating in Cyberspace
- Protection of digital services
- Blockchain technologies in digital forensic
- Blockchain for Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies
- Distributed Consensus & Fault Tolerance Algorithms
- Decentralization, scalability, and security trade-off
- Cybersecurity, Identity and Access Management
- Blockchain-based IoT security solutions
- Blockchain-based business models
All accepted and registered papers will be published in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC) Series, Springer. Indexing: The books of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and SpringerLink.
Submission of full papers: November 15, 2019
Notification of papers: December 1, 2019
Please submit your paper (in Word (.docx)/PDF format) to the Email
With Name of Special Session: "Special Session: Social–Financial Impacts of Cyber Security in Digital India" mentioned in the subject line.
For details on submission format, visit: https://ficta2020.nitk.ac.in/authors.html
Special Session Contact
For any further queries related to this special session, please contact:
+91 94860 49103