Special Session on Emerging Trends in Cognitive Computing and Deep Learning (ETCDL)
- Dr. L D Dhinesh Babu, Associate Professor, School of Information Technology and Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India.
- Dr. M Rajashekara Babu, Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India.
- Dr. V Madhuviswanadham, Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India.
- Dr. G Suresh Reddy, Professor and Head of IT department, VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering &Technology, Hyderabad, India.
Theme of Session
Cognitive computing is an important field of research combining cognitive sciences and computer sciences. This field of cognitive computing paves way for advances in the field of artificial intelligence. From self-learning systems using machine learning strategies, cognitive computing focuses on the generating computing models similar to the way a human brain works. Seen as the most promising paradigm of computing, this technology will facilitate the creation of automated IT models which will be capable of problem solving with minimum human support. From effective data analysis to better customer satisfaction, cognitive computing could play a dominant role in defining the way business operate. Similarly, Deep Learning with roots in multi-layer artificial neural networks focuses on machine learning techniques which can be applied for a wide range of applications like automatic speech recognition, image recognition, drug discovery, visual art processing, recommender systems, medical image processing, bioinformatics, image restoration, financial fraud detection etc.
The focal aim of this special session on “Emerging Trends in Cognitive Computing and Deep Learning (ETCDL)” is to provide a global forum where investigators and practitioners in the fields of Cognitive Sciences, Speech Recognition, Sentiment Analysis, Face Detection, Fraud Detection, Recommendation systems, Image Analysis, Bio-Informatics, Customer Relationship Management and Natural Language Processing can present their research outcomes. This session’s intent is to discuss the state-of-the-art research findings aligned with the Cognitive Computing and Deep Learning theme with researchers exchanging their ideas and disseminating their results and vision.
- Dr. S Sumathy, Professor, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Dr. B Janaki Ramaiah, Professor, PVPSIT, Vijayawada.
- Dr. M Rama Krishna, Professor, ANITS, Visakhapatnam.
- Dr. Ebin Deni raj, Assistant Professor, IIIT Kottayam.
- Dr. V Vijayarajan, Associate Professor, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Dr. J Kamalakannan, Associate Professor, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Dr. Durga Bhavani, Professor, CVR College of Engineering, Hyderabad.
- Dr. Srujan Raju, Professor, MLRIT, Hyderabad.
Scope and Interests
We invite original(unpublished) research contributions based on theme mentioned above including following topics but not limited to:
- Probabilistic and statistical model
- Learning theory
- Soft Computing
- Big data Tools and Techniques
- Optimization methods
- Data compression and sampling
- Statistical learning
- Machine learning, Evolutionary computation
- Deep Learning
- Modelling and simulation of mobile cloud computing
- Cloudlet discovery in mobile cloud computing
- Learning Classifiers and Analytics
- Parallel and distributed learning
- Business Analytics
- Social Media Mining
- Mining Data Streams
- IOT Analytics
- Recommendation System
- Search Engine
- Scientific data and big data analysis
- Artificial intelligence
- Scalable analysis and learning
- Data pre-processing
- Sampling, Reduction High directional data
- Future selection and future transformation
- High performance computing for data analytics architecture
- Management and process for data science
- Data Mining
- Bio informatics Analysis
- Movie Analytics
- Sports Analytics
- Deep Learning
- Real Time Analytics
- Social & Information Network Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Sensor Analytics
- Market Basket Model
- Link Analysis
- Speech Analytics
- Cloud computing
All accepted and registered papers will be published in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC) Series, Springer. Indexing: The books of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and SpringerLink.
Submission of full papers: November 10, 2019
Notification of papers: November 15, 2019
Please submit your paper (in Word (.docx) format) to the Email
With Name of Special Session: "Emerging Trends in Cognitive Computing and Deep Learning (ETCDL)" mentioned in the subject line.
Special Session Contact
For any further queries related to this special session, please contact: