Special Session on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications (AIML)
- Dr. Sowmya V, CEN, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore.
- Prof. Soman K P, CEN, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore.
- Dr. R. Dhanalakshmi, CSE, National Institute of Technology Puducherry.
- Dr. P. Prabhavathy, SITE, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
- Dr. M. Venkatesan, CSE, National Institute of Technology Karnataka.
- Dr. Anand Kumar M, IT, National Institute of Technology Karnataka.
Theme of Session
In the current era of rapid technology development, the terms "Artificial Intelligence" and "Machine Learning" are the buzzwords. These buzzwords have revolutionized 'Industry 4.0', which was coined in 2011 by a German initiative in association with manufacturing sectors like 'Make in India' to increase productivity and efficiency. Industry 4.0 is the integration of Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machinery, and Communication to create an efficient ecosystem that is not just automated, but Intelligent. Machine learning, a branch of Artificial Intelligence, enables predictions to be made based on massive amounts of data, and independently draws knowledge from experience. Two arms of Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning and Deep Learning use the possibilities of big data to optimize processes, find new solutions, and gain new insights.
The aim of this special session on “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications (AIML)" is to bring together researchers and practitioners from industry and academia and offer them a platform to report on recent advancements, achievements, deployments, technology, trends and research outcomes in the Application areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. The authors are invited to submit original technical papers, falls within the scope of the symposium, for presentation at the Special session of the FICTA-2020 conference.
- Dr. B. Surendiran, NIT Puducherry
- Mr. Barathi Ganesh, Arnekt Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Dr. Basavaraj Talawar, NIT Karnataka
- Dr. Bhawana Rudra, NIT Karnataka
- Dr. Biju R Mohan, NIT Karnataka
- Prof. Chandrasekaran K, NIT Karnataka
- Dr. E. A. Goplakrishnan, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
- Dr. E.Siva Sankar, NIT Trichy
- Dr. Gopakumar. G, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amrithapuri
- Dr. Jeny Rajan, NIT Karnataka
- Prof. K. I. Ramachandran, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
- Dr. Keshavamurthy B.N., NIT Goa
- Dr. Kiran M, NIT Karnataka
- Dr. Kumaravelan, Pondicherry University (Karaikal campus)
- Dr. Lakshmanan Shanmugam, Kunsan National University, Korea
- Dr. M Prabhu, NIT Calicut
- Dr. Manish Srivatsa, IIIT Hyderabad
- Dr. Nagesh Bhattu Sristy, NIT Andhra Pradesh
- Dr. Nisheeth Joshi, Banasthali Vidyapith
- Dr. P. Balasubramanian, NIT Rourkela
- Prof. P. Santhi Thilagam, NIT Karnataka
- Prof. P. Subashini, Avinashinilingam Institiue, Coimbatore
- Dr. Parameswari K, Hyderabad University
- Dr. Partha Pakray, NIT Silchar
- Dr. Rajeev R, ICFOSS, Trivandrum
- Prof. G Ram Mohana Reddy, NIT Karnataka
- Mrs. Reshma, Arnekt Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Prof. S. R. Balasundaram, NIT Trichy
- Dr. Shashidhar G Koolagudi, NIT Karnataka
- Mr. Shivkaran, Arnekt Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Dr. Shriram K. Vasudevan, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
- Dr. Sirisha Velampalli, AIMSCS
- Dr. Sudip Kumar Naskar, Jadavpur University
- Prof. T. Chithralekha, Pondicherry University
- Prof. T.Arunkumar, VIT Vellore
- Dr. Vipul Kumar Mishra, Bennet University, Greater Noida
- Prof. Vishal Goyal, Punjab University
Scope and Interests
We invite original(unpublished) research contributions based on the following topics but not limited to:
- Applications of AI
- Applications in Retail Marketing
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Computer Vision
- Data, Text and Web mining
- Deep Learning Applications
- Digital Forensics
- Fuzzy logic and Roughset models
- Human-Computer Interface
- Image and Speech Recognition systems
- Large scale Machine Learning
- Machine Learning for Satellite images
- Natural Language Processing
- Speech Processing
- Neuromorphic Computing and Membrane Computing
- Online Customer Support
- Online Video Streaming and Surveillance
- Social Media Analytics
- Video Surveillance
- Spatial Data Analytics
All accepted and registered papers will be published in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC) Series, Springer. Indexing: The books of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and SpringerLink.
Submission of full papers:
November 30, 2019 December 5
Notification of papers: December 15, 2019
Please submit your paper (in Word (.docx)/PDF format) to the Email
With Name of Special Session: "Special Session on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications (AIML) @ FICTA-2020" mentioned in the subject line.
For details on submission format, visit: https://ficta2020.nitk.ac.in/authors.html
Special Session Contact
For any further queries related to this special session, please contact: